Blackberry Smoke Livestream FAQ
Support for ticket inquiries and Meet & Greets: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ve purchased tickets to the livestream. How do I watch it?
- In order to access the livestream you need to first create an account on Mandolin using the email you purchased tickets with.
- Check out our step by step instructions to create your account.
- It is imperative that you sign into your account using the same email you purchased your tickets with. If you’re having trouble locating your tickets you may be signed in with a different email address.
- I have a VIP ticket. How do I access the Meet & Greet?
- Meet & Greet instructions will be emailed to you 24 hour prior to the show. You can also access instructions here. The Meet & Greet experience will be a private Zoom meeting with the band! You will have one minute to chat. We’ll also capture a photo which will be emailed to you following the show.
- Can I buy tickets for my friends?
- Absolutely! Once purchased please send an email to email@example.com with your name, order number, and email of the person you wish to gift a ticket.
- Can I watch the livestream on my TV?
- There are a few ways that you can watch the stream on your TV, however, you will have to stream off of your computer and/or Android or IOS device to your TV. Follow the link to our step by step instructions regarding streaming to your TV.
- Chromecast instructions here
- Airplay instructions here
- Amazon Fire TV instructions here
- Will this livestream be available for on demand later?
- There will be a 48 hour replay of the show for you to enjoy at your convenience. Purchasers will be notified of the replay via email as soon as the replay is live.
- I have another question.
- No problem. Our support team is available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST as well as 1 hour prior to every show. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!