Mandolin Holiday Gift Card
Mandolin Holiday Gift Card
Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Share the gift of music with your friends and family! Mandolin digital gift cards can be applied towards any purchase at boxoffice.mandolin.com.
Just choose your denomination and gift card quantity, and the gift card(s) will be emailed to you immediately after your purchase is complete.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Redemption: Gift Cards are provided in electronic format only and sent electronically to the buyer (the buyer can then forward to recipient). Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Mandolin Software, Inc., on www.boxoffice.mandolin.com. Eligible goods and services are subject to change in our sole discretion.
- Limitations: Gift Cards cannot be reloaded; resold; used for payment outside of www.boxoffice.mandolin.com; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale or shipment of goods from Mandolin; redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; redeemed for prior purchases; or returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law).
- Risk of Loss: The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or designated recipient. Gift Cards must be obtained from Mandolin Software, Inc. or an authorized third party, and you are responsible for safeguarding your Gift Card from unauthorized use. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if a Gift Card is used without your permission. There are a variety of Gift Card scams that request payment by Gift Card. Mandolin is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any Gift Card.
- Use of Card in Violation Terms: By using a Gift Card you agree to comply with these terms and conditions, and not to use a Gift Card in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to Mandolin Software, Inc., its affiliates, or its customers. We reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to an Mandolin account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of Liability: TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT GIFT CARD.
- General terms: The Mandolin Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms. We reserve the right to require additional verification of your identity, Gift Card or account ownership, or provision of an additional payment instrument, before you are able to apply a Gift Card to your account or your purchase. When you purchase, receive, or apply a Gift Card to your account, you agree that the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and Mandolin Software, Inc., and its affiliates related to your use of a Gift Card. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions. Purchases made with a gift card are subject to applicable taxes, ticketing and credit card fees. Expires 5 years from purchase, except in any jurisdiction solely to the extent prohibited or limited by law.